Angelina is the Office Manager at Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti in the Dominican Republic. She has been in the business of law for more than 15 years. Assists the Managing Partner in developing business goals, innovation and knowledge management.
Speaker and moderator at International and local conferences, such as: ALA Annual Conference Utah 2020; National Harbor, MD in 2018; Denver, Co. in 2017; LACCEI, Meritas Regional Meeting, among others. Angelina is an adjunct postgraduate professor at APEC University and has been recognized as Meritorious Professor for Business Program in September 2019.
She is the first International member to become a Certified Legal Manager, CLM in November 2019. Ms. Angelov also hold a bachelor´s degree in Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) from Universidad del Caribe (2008) and a master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Universidad Iberoamericana UNIBE (2011), mention Corporate Finance from Florida International University (FIU).
As part of her continuing education she holds Certificate in Administration and Management from Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), the Negotiation and Project Management Certificate from the College of Business Administration from Florida International University (FIU) and Certificate for US Law Firms Finance and Accountings, 2019 and 2017; Business of Law Learning Center, Employee Selection and Promotion 2017, Association of Legal Administrators and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). She also assists ALA conferences since 2010.
- Association of Legal Administrators, ALA, 2010;
- Business Partner Relations Committee (BPRC), 2017-2020;
- International Relations Committee (IRC), 2019-2021;
- International Relations Committee 2013-2016;
- Legal Marketing Association, LMA, 2019;
- Meritas Law Firm Administrators Council (LFAC) Latin America and Caribbean Group Co-Lider, 2013-2016;
- Association of Foreign Capital investments Enterprises in the Dominican Republic (ASIEX), Chair Human Resource Committee, 2012-2015.
- Tips for Building International Business Partner Relationships “Legal Management Magazin”, USA, 2018.
- “Dominican Republic vehicle park in the future use of clean technologies”, Latin American and Caribbean Conference for Engineering and Technology (LACCEI), 2017.
She is fluent in English and Spanish, in addition to her native Serbo-Croatian. Studies of German and Japanese.