VICTOR GARRIDO REYES
Víctor Garrido joins the firm in 2017. With an experience of 7 years, he began his professional practice in public administration, as a debt management lawyer in the state collecting entity. Subsequently, he joined the Young Leaders program of a renowned financial intermediation entity, in which he worked as a corporate banking lawyer. Then, it goes on to perform functions in the electricity sector, having an outstanding participation in the drafting of multiple resolutions and regulations that regulate this sector. In the academic field, he is professor of Regulated Markets Law, at the Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE).
In the Firm, he offers advice in the areas of corporate affairs and foreign investment, energy, monetary and financial, environment, telecommunications and administrative law.
Continuous training is the central axis of Víctor Garrido professional preparation, for which he has obtained Master’s degrees in Law from Economic Regulation and Master’s in Law from the State Administration; He has also participated in various courses and seminars.
- University of Salamanca (USAL) // Global Institute of Higher Social Studies (IGLOBAL) – Master’s Degree in Law from the State Administration, (2016).
- Pontifical Catholic University Madre y Maestra, (PUCMM) – Master in Law of Economic Regulation, (2013).
- National University Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU) – Diploma in Telecommunications Law, (2012).
- Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) – Diploma in Energy Law, (2011).
- Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) – Degree in Legal Sciences & Politics, (2010).
- XIV Energy regulation course “Energy markets and decarbonisation” – Antigua Guatemala, (Guatemala), (2016).
- Good Government and Sustainable Development Course – University of Salamanca (Salamanca – Spain), (2015).
Seminar Activity and Administrative Procedure – Global Institute of Social Studies, (2014).
- Dominican Bar Association.
Spanish, English and French.