Rossibeth Ramírez Gómez
Rossibeth Ramírez Gómez joined the firm in August 2021 as Intern Lawyer in the Intellectual Property department, position she currently holds in the department.
She has experience in intellectual property, immigration, and family law, providing support to clients with the registration of trademarks, trade names and other distinctive signs, defense of intellectual property rights in administrative stages, regulatory matters such as sanitary registration of consumer products, corporate matters, civil marriages, as well as providing assistance in obtaining temporary residences in the Dominican Republic.
- Law Degree. Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU), Magna Cum Laude, Santo Domingo, 2020.
- Diploma in Intellectual Property. Gaceta Judicial. Santo Domingo, 2020.
- “Implementation of Legal Solutions through Blockchain for Electronic Copyright Management’’. 2020.
- “The use of blockchain to protect copyrights in the digital world’’, 2020.
- “20th anniversary of the Law 20-00 about Intellectual Property’’, 2020.
Spanish and English.