Joan Manuel Batista Molina
Joan Manuel Batista Molina has extensive knowledge in conflict resolution and business operations.
His professional practice includes a vast experience in the legal representation of important companies, including banking institutions, hotel groups, hydrocarbon and telecommunication companies.
Dr. Joan Batista Molina is a specialist in property seizures and works with equal success in the field of penal law, real estate and administrative law.
He obtained his law degree from Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) in 2006. He later obtained a Master’s degree in Law and Business Administration from the University of Palermo in Buenos Aires, Argentina, as well as a Master’s degree in Administrative Law and Municipal Management from the Spanish University of Castilla-La Mancha.
He holds a specialization degree in Consumer Law in Banking Contracts and a specialization degree in the Improvement of Foreign Trade, Contracts and Commercial Dispute Resolution, both from the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina (UBA).
- D. in Law from the Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE).
- Master in Law and Business Administration from the University of Palermo in Buenos Aires, Argentina,
- Master in Administrative Law and Municipal Management at the University Castilla-La Mancha, Spain.
- Specialization in Consumer Law in Banking Contracts. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina (UBA).
- Specialization in Improvement of Foreign Trade, Contracts and Commercial Dispute Resolution. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina (UBA).
- International Diploma in Constitutional Procedural Law. Dominican Institute of Constitutional Procedural Law and APEC University.
- Diploma in Corporate Taxation. Institute of Authorized Public Accountants of the Dominican Republic (ICPARD).
- I Conference of Business Law. Corporate conflicts, trust, liability of the administration, foreign companies, stock syndication agreement. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina (UBA).
- Class Actions, Current Situation. Need for regulation. University of Salvador, Argentina.
- Diploma on International Trade, Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra de Santo Domingo (PUCMM).
- Seminar on “Principles of Reinsurance”, University of Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- “Highest issues of the Argentine business reality of our times”. Auditing and re-sale. The trust. The extrajudicial reventive agreement. University of Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Bar Association of the Dominican Republic.
- Compensation from the State to the acquitted defendant who suffered unjust imprisonment (2006).
- Misleading advertising and consumer rights in Argentina (2008).
- The Right to Water and the City Councils in the Dominican Republic (2015).
Spanish and English.