DAVID HEREDIA TAPIA
Mr. Heredia Tapia has been working for more than 20 years between Spain and the Dominican Republic. As part of his experience, he has been involved in international litigation for loan recovery and sale and purchase of companies in crisis. Expert in Commercial Contracting and Foreign Trade. Through his professional work at Estudio Jurídico Heredia Tapia & Asociados, he is basically directed towards three aspects:
- Promotion of investments and legal advice of investors in Spain and the Dominican Republic.
- Defense of the interests of Dominican and Spanish companies resident in the Dominican Republic in Spain and reciprocally, defense of the interests of Spanish and Dominican companies resident in Spain in the Dominican Republic.
- International Litigation.
He is a legal advisor to the Dominican Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Tourism in Spain, with headquarters in Madrid and Santo Domingo, and whose objective is to contribute to the integration and cultural and commercial exchange between Dominican Republic and Spain to foster relations and communication between its members.
On June 17, 2010, the Mayor of the city of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) awarded him the title of Guest of Honor of the City of Rio de Janeiro. Also, he was finalist of the Professional Award of the Year 2012, awarded by the Association of Dominican Professionals in Catalonia (APRODOCAT).
- David J. Heredia Tapia, Obtained his degree in Law from the University of Barcelona in 1996 and his And his revalidation at the Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD) in 2000; Postgraduate and Specialization in Economy and Markets of Latin America (Centro de Estudios Internacionales- Fundación Bosch i Gimpera, Barcelona, España) 1997; Master’s Degree in Business Law from the University of Navarra, MUDE, (Pamplona, España) 1998.
- Illustrious Bar Association of Sant Feliu de Llobregat (Barcelona, Spain).
- Bar Association of the Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic).
- Interamerican Bar Association – Inter-American Bar Association (Washington, USA).
- Graduation Group of the University of Navarra (Pamplona, Spain).
- Grouping of ex-students of the Center for International Studies (CEI, Bosch i Gimpera Foundation, Barcelona, Spain).
- Board of Directors and Vice-Chairman of the Consultative Council of the Presidency in Catalonia, promoted by the Superior Government of the Dominican Republic.
- Academic Council and habitual collaborator of the Master of International Law of the Superior Institute of Law and Economy (I.S.D.E.) of the University of Barcelona, Spain.
- Secretary of the Jury of the International Legal Prize ISDE-FIA, which distinguishes research and study of Law in the areas of Public International and Private Law, Sports Law, Ethics of Law and Tax and Tax Law.
Spanish, Catalan, English and Italian.