SEKIRA HERNÁNDEZ DÍAZ
Ms. Sekira Hernández joined the firm in December 2016 as Internal paralegal, giving support in investigations and legal processes. Later at the beginning of the year 2017, was promoted as External Paralegal, supporting the Departments of Intellectual Property and Family.
On October 2017, was promoted to intern lawyer forming part of the real estate department and the litigation department, and manages issues in that areas and giving support in drafting contracts, writs of petitions in front of the courts, due diligence investigations, coordination and due monitoring of litigious processes as well as, attendance at hearings, development of legal consultations, and finally all legal technical assistance required in those areas. On September 2018, she was promoted as junior associate in the real estate and the litigation department. On September 2020, she was promoted as associate.
She has also been recommended in the dispute resolution practice area by Legal 500 Latin America.
- Law Degree. Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2017.
- Diploma in Practice and Civil Proceeding. Fundación de Jóvenes por el Progreso (FUNJEPRO), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2017.
- Diploma in Civil and Business Trust. Fundación Institucionalidad y Justicia, Inc. (FINJUS), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2018.
- Diploma in Theory and Practice of Special Contracts. Gaceta Judicial, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2018.
- Master’s Degree in Administrative Law. Universidad de Salamanca (USAL) / Instituto Global de Altos Estudios en Ciencias Sociales (IGLOBAL), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. 2018-Current.
“La Insolvencia Transfronteriza dentro del marco de la Ley 141-15 de Reestructuración y Liquidación de empresas y Personas físicas comerciantes”
Spanish and English.