LAURA CRUZ FÉLIX
Ms. Laura Cruz joined the firm in August 2010, becoming part of the business department in 2015. In the same year, she went to study her LLM at the Instituto Empresa (ie) in Madrid. Laura Cruz provides legal assistance and consulting to firms and investment projects in all matters relating to their legal needs, specifically in areas related to commercial law, corporate law, contracts and real estate in general, as well as due diligence, acquisitions and everything related to the development of renewable energy projects. In addition, she has experience in e-commerce, data privacy, and assisting client on compliance of fintech regulatory matters.
- Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Law Degree, 2014.
- LLM in International Business Law, Instituto Empresa (ie), Madrid, Spain, 2016.
- Specialty in Real Estate Law, IDEMPRESA, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2018.
- S. Business Law Academy, Columbia University, New York, 2019.
- “Regulación de los Bines Patrimoniales: Análisis a las Uniones Consensuales a Partir de la Constitución del 2010” Tesis de Grado, Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2014.
- Co-author in Latin Lawyer Regulator – Energy, Infrastructure and Transport 2021 – National Energy Commission (CNE).
Spanish and English.