CESAR ARIEL SÁNCHEZ
Cesar Ariel Sanchez is an experienced lawyer with several years of work on complex dispute resolution cases, specially on the corporate area, seizures, labour and employment, as well as structuring businesses and commercial transactions.
His legal practice is marked by the versatility on handling diverse legal matters and is centered on special litigation, collect procedures, criminal actions, assistance to corporate clients, also intellectual property, and civil liability. Mr. Sánchez has provided support to the construction industry, bank entities, free zone corporations, publishing houses and food and beverages enterprises, among others.
He obtained his law degree from Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) in 2013. Subsequently, he obtained a master’s degree in Corporate Business Law from Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), in 2015.
Mr. Sánchez has participated on several diploma courses, seminars and conferences about civil and commercial practices, economic criminal law, criminal process, and others. Also being professor at Universidad APEC and Escuela Nacional de Abogados (ENA), on the matters of Commercial-Trade Law, Labour and Intellectual Property.
- Law Degree. Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2013.
- Master’s Degree on Corporate Business Law. Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), 2015.
- Diploma on Constitutional Procedure. Colegio de Abogados de la República Dominicana, CARD.
- Seminar on the drafting of Arbitral Awards by the Alternative Dispute Resolution Center of the Santo Domingo Chamber of Commerce.
- Conference on Maritime Arbitration by the Alternative Dispute Resolution Center of the Santo Domingo Chamber of Commerce.
- Diploma on Corporate Law. Gaceta Judicial, Santo Domingo, República Dominicana.
- Dominican Bar Association.
- College Professor at Universidad APEC.
- Teacher and the National Lawyer’s School.
- “Impact of summary proceedings on the resolution of disputes presented inside enterprises and companies”.
Spanish and English.