ARIEL JÁQUEZ NUÑEZ
Ariel Jáquez Núñez joined the firm as a paralegal in 2003 and Partner of the Firm since 2019. He has more than 14 years of experience, focusing his practice on business law, corporate law, contracts, regulatory labor and real estate law. In addition, he has experience in negotiation of distribution agreements and governmental contracts. He provides advice to national and international companies in the pharmaceutical, agroindustry, engineering, health, technology, insurance, food and beverage, energy, free zones, among other sectors.
Mr. Jáquez is a Council Member of the Inter-American Bar Association (IABA), with headquarters in Washington, DC, and he was elected in 2015 as Vice President of the Section of Young Lawyers and Law Students, a position he currently holds. In addition, he is a member of the Commercial Law, Banking and Business Consulting Section. The 2021 edition of the prestigious British directory “THE LEGAL 500” highlights Mr. Jáquez as “Next Generation Partner” in the Corporate-Financial field, also recognizing him as a recommended lawyer in Labor Law.
He received his Bachelor of Law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) in 2005. In 2007, he obtained his Master’s degree in Law, Economics and Public Policies from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid-Instituto Universitario de Investigación Ortega y Gasset, in Spain. Furthermore, he obtained a Post Grade Diploma in Law and Corporate Finance from the International Institute of Law and Business (INIDEM Business Law School), in 2013.
Mr. Jáquez is a professor of Commercial Law of the Faculty of Law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) since 2010. In addition, he has collaborated as a facilitator in courses on Business Law. He has participated in numerous seminars and conferences throughout the American Continent.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Santo Domingo, D.R., L.L.B. (2005).
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid-Instituto Universitario de Investigación Ortega y Gasset, Madrid, Spain, Master’s degree in Law, Economics and Public Policy (2007).
- INIDEM Business Law School, Panamá, Post-Grade Diploma in Law and Corporate Finance (2013).
- Instituto Universitario de Investigación Ortega y Gasset, Madrid España, Seminar in Law and Economics (2007).
- Fundación Institucionalidad y Justicia, Santo Domingo, R.D., Diploma in Banking Regulation (2008).
- Fundación Democracia y Derechos Humanos, Santo Domingo, Diploma in Real Estate Law (2008).
- Fundación Institucionalidad y Justicia (FINJUS), Santo Domingo, R.D. Diploma in Real Estate and Registrar Law. (2011).
- Gaceta Judicial, Santo Domingo, R.D., Diploma in Procurements and Contracting System of the Dominican Republic (2012).
- Dominican Bar Association.
- Inter-American Bar Association (IABA) – Council Member.
- Notes of the Law No. 3-02, of Mercantile Registry to three years of its implementation; scope and limitations of the systems. (2005)
- Study of the Energy System of the Dominican Republic (2007).
- The Hague Convention in the Dominican Republic (2009).
Español e Inglés.