ANA MARÍA FRÍAS ROSARIO
Mrs. Ana María Frías Rosario provides assistance and legal advice to companies and individuals, in all types of corporate, real estate and tourism processes. She has extensive experience in legal assistance and litigation in civil, labor, real estate, and commercial matters, including foreclosures, divorces, counterclaims and compensation for damages, evictions, civil liability, litigation on registered land, constitution of condominiums, demarcations, inscription and execution of mortgages and privileges, constitution of companies, drafting of contracts, among others. She has been recommended in dispute resolution and real estate and tourism by Legal 500 Latin America.
- Master in Real Estate Law, Universidad Abierta Para Adultos (UAPA), Santiago – 2020.
- Diplomaed in Real Estate Law and Oral Litigation Techniques. TEP, PUCMM-Santiago, 2018 –
- Diplomaed in Constitutional Procedure, Bar Association of the Dominican Republic, CARD, Puerto Plata, 2017.
- Diplomaed in Administrative and Litigious Procedure in Real Estate Matters, Bar Association of the Dominican Republic, CARD, Puerto Plata, 2017.
- Diplomaed about the New Dominican Constitution, Bar Association of the Dominican Republic, CARD, Puerto Plata, 2010.
- Diplomaed about the Referrals, Bar Association of the Dominican Republic, CARD, Puerto Plata, 2010.
- Diplomaed in Civil Law and Civil Procedure, CEJUVEGA, 2010.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Santiago, 2009.
- BAR Association of the Dominican Republic, 2009.
- Legal Advisor of the Female Association of Tourist Executives and Entrepreneurs of the Dominican Republic (AFEET-RD).
- Director of AFEET-RD in the International Federation of Associations of Executives and Tourism Companies (FIASEET).
Spanish and English.